Friday, July 20, 2012

Travel Day!

July 20, 2012

Today is the big day!  I leave later this afternoon. First stop: Denver. Then on to Costa Rica.

I've been awake since 4:30 a.m. going over my "to do" list. I could use another day to get ready. My head was in the clouds (Costa Rican clouds!) all week and I wasn't as productive as I should have been. So I will get running for now, tackle that to do list, and end by saying,  ¡Hasta pronto! ("See you soon"). Next post will be from Costa Rica!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. We can't wait to hear from you mom! We LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip, Debbie. Looking forward to hearing some of your experiences. Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I don't have to be anonymous ... I have an account!!! See my last anonymous post. Have a safe trip. Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. I appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete